Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father’s Day

Happy Father’s Day to my sweet daddy! For the last 23 years, he has doted upon me, his only child, his little girl, his special angel, and what a wonderful father he is.
Now don’t let his cute little bald head fool you… he can be a MESS! Honestly, sometimes he drives me crazy. :) But through it all, to know my dad is to know a man with a heart of gold, who is not afraid to say ‘I love you’ or tear up in public, or reach out to someone.  Fortunately, I can say I have inherited some of Daddy’s characteristics… my independence and obstinate ways, my tendency to wear my heart on my sleeve, and I even have feet just like him.
Flaws and all, I wouldn’t change a thing about him. He’s full of love. From teaching me how to fish as a toddler to walking me down the aisle three years ago, Daddy’s always been (and always will be) there to hold my hand!I love you, Daddy, and Happy Father’s Day!

003 (2)

Playing in the ocean with Daddy when I was little


IMG_2924

Goofing off with Mama

IMG_7751 - Copy

Motorcycle riding with Jake

IMG_7679

Trout fishing in the rain with his baby girl

006 (2) - Copy

Giving me away on my wedding day

IMG_5318
Fun with Daddy at the Fair!

001
Always!
Happy Father’s Day, Daddy!
I love you with all my heart!

No comments: