Monday, January 04, 2010

library day

Ugh... it's back to the grind! WHY does this break have to end?
So today, my blog must be super short because hubby is going back to work and I am not gonna have a computer at home since mine is in the shop with the IT dept. at school, and my new Dell was just ordered last week. I can't wait to get it- it's pink and gonna be a beast! :)
So, I am going to the library today. I got my internship placement and I was looking on my mentor teacher's website and seeing that my (future) students are reading A Seperate Piece, The Wednesday Wars, and Remembering the Good Times. None of which I have read. :(
So that's my project today.

That and meal planning. I'm conducting a minute experiment to see how long I can go without going to the grocery store! Essentially, cleaning out my cabinets and trying to see how I can use up various things I find! LOL

Until next time. <3

No comments: