Monday, January 11, 2010

Last First Day!

I was so nervous/excited about starting this semester I couldn’t really sleep last night. Surprisingly, I got up extra early and ready extra fast. I blame it on those nerves. Consequently, I have some extra time and thought I’d show you me on my very last first day of school…well until I get to grad school, but that’s another story.

Here I am:

100111-061915

Do I look like a teacher?

I feel like one. Sorta, Maybe. Not really. I don’t have a clue.

I stood in front of the mirror and said “YOU CAN DO THIS” about a 100 times. Pep talk! Do all new teachers/interns feel this- - - emotional?

Boy I do! Well, wish me luck.

Off to brush my teeth and grab my bag and head out the door. I wanna be on the road before traffic & it’s almost 6:30 already!

<3

1 comment:

Melissa said...

you will do great! I have no doubt!! :)