Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Hair No No

Remember how I got my hair cut super short this past summer?
Well, I thought it had grown out enough to give it a try with the curling iron... Rachel Ray did a segment on curling you hair this morning and got me in the mood to curl my hair... Since I have no computer during the day (remember mine is at school with the IT department- they did CPR on it then pronouced it dead. And my new Dell is, alas, still in the mail) this week I have nothing better to do than cook, clean, read, lay by the fire, watch tv, play with the dogs, and repeat. I'm going stir crazy. If I wasn't so scared to death about student teaching, I'd almost be looking forward to Monday. Almost. Anyways,I was bored out of my mind and needed something to do... thanks to Rachel Ray, I wanted to curl my hair. Figured why not? So I washed it, dried it, and got out my trusty 1 inch curler.


BAD IDEA...

Wanna know what I looked like?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

(Lady Gaga, Google Images) <--- practicing so I won't be that intern who fails because I forgot to site something and then plagiarize or get smacked for copyright violations...
But, yeahhhh, my hair?
It was something horrendous, I'll say that much...
I guess it's gonna be summertime before I can curl my hair again!

No comments: