Tuesday, December 08, 2009

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Amie, I'm stealing this from your blog!!! It looked fun! :)

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? - Wrapping paper all the way- so much more fun!

2. Real tree or artificial? - I love real trees, but I just don't like having to wait so long to get a real one so that it stays alive and doesn't loose it's needles by Christmas morning, so we have a fake one.

3. When do you put up the tree? - Around Thanksgiving, ASAP.

4. Do you like eggnog? - Nope, but Hubby loves it! And I hear some of my sister in law's friends make some that's amazing.

5. Favorite gift received as a child? - My Barbie Jeep. You should see the pictures. Pure and complete joy!

6. Do you have a nativity scene? - I have a glass one on my coffee table.

7. Hardest person to buy for? - Hmm. Hubby. He never wants anything and I can't keep a secret from him. AT ALL!

8. Easiest person to buy for? - My daddy, I just by camouflage things and he's happy, lol.

9. Mail or email Christmas cards? - Mail! I just ordered our cards today!

10. Favorite Christmas movie? - I love the classic cartoons. Frosty, Rudolph, Charlie Brown. <3

11. When do you start shopping for Christmas? - Black Friday, usually.

12. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? - I love it all, but the first thing that popped into my mind was potato candy, sausage balls, and peanut butter balls. :)

13. Clear lights or colored lights on the tree? - Colored- it's what I grew up having so it's my favorite.

14. Favorite Christmas song? - Anything Karen Carpenter sings. "No place Like Home for the Holidays" and "Merry Christmas, Darling" are two big ones and I really love "What Child is This?"

15. Travel or stay home at Christmas? - A little of both, we travel pretty close to home.

16. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? - You know Dasher and Dancer and Prancer abd Vixen, Comet, Cupid, and Donner and Blitzen. But do you recall, the most famous reindeer of all? Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer!'

17. Angel on tree top or star? - Angel

18. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? - Christmas morning. Sometimes Mama would let me open one on Christmas Eve. :)

19. The most annoying thing about this time of year? - Money being tight, the rush and the crowds sometimes.

20. What I love most about Christmas - The time with family, friends, and the whole spirit of Christmas! I love the magic of the season. :)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE Karen Carpentar's Christmas Music!! :) :) My favorite!

Krystal said...

I love this little questionnaire of Christmas...so much that I have to steal it!!! But I'm not stealing without a heads up OR a proper link to your blog on mine...FYI. Thanks for posting it :)