Amie, I'm stealing this from your blog!!! It looked fun! :)
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? - Wrapping paper all the way- so much more fun!
2. Real tree or artificial? - I love real trees, but I just don't like having to wait so long to get a real one so that it stays alive and doesn't loose it's needles by Christmas morning, so we have a fake one.
3. When do you put up the tree? - Around Thanksgiving, ASAP.
4. Do you like eggnog? - Nope, but Hubby loves it! And I hear some of my sister in law's friends make some that's amazing.
5. Favorite gift received as a child? - My Barbie Jeep. You should see the pictures. Pure and complete joy!
6. Do you have a nativity scene? - I have a glass one on my coffee table.
7. Hardest person to buy for? - Hmm. Hubby. He never wants anything and I can't keep a secret from him. AT ALL!
8. Easiest person to buy for? - My daddy, I just by camouflage things and he's happy, lol.
9. Mail or email Christmas cards? - Mail! I just ordered our cards today!
10. Favorite Christmas movie? - I love the classic cartoons. Frosty, Rudolph, Charlie Brown. <3
11. When do you start shopping for Christmas? - Black Friday, usually.
12. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? - I love it all, but the first thing that popped into my mind was potato candy, sausage balls, and peanut butter balls. :)
13. Clear lights or colored lights on the tree? - Colored- it's what I grew up having so it's my favorite.
14. Favorite Christmas song? - Anything Karen Carpenter sings. "No place Like Home for the Holidays" and "Merry Christmas, Darling" are two big ones and I really love "What Child is This?"
15. Travel or stay home at Christmas? - A little of both, we travel pretty close to home.
16. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? - You know Dasher and Dancer and Prancer abd Vixen, Comet, Cupid, and Donner and Blitzen. But do you recall, the most famous reindeer of all? Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer!'
17. Angel on tree top or star? - Angel
18. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? - Christmas morning. Sometimes Mama would let me open one on Christmas Eve. :)
19. The most annoying thing about this time of year? - Money being tight, the rush and the crowds sometimes.
20. What I love most about Christmas - The time with family, friends, and the whole spirit of Christmas! I love the magic of the season. :)