Friday, October 02, 2009

Cinnamon Season

I made PUMPKIN BREAD today for the first time this season. I took it all to school and shared with my classmates.

Someone asked me how I find time to bake (I laughed!) with all the craziness of this semester... I had to explain that I HAVE TO bake every once in a while... anyone who bakes will understand what I mean when I say there is just something about the feeling of pulling something warm, sweet, and yummy out of the oven. Anticipation, excitement, pride, I don't know, but I love that feeling.

And I really, really love pumpkin bread.

AH, I LOVE FALL! It's officially the beginning of what I like to call "Cinnamon Season!"

2 comments:

Carolina Girl said...

YUMMMM I love pumpkin bread!!!!!!

Melissa said...

cinnamon is my favorite!!!! i put it in my coffee:)