Tuesday, August 11, 2009

PRAYERS PLEASE!

Hey bloggy friends,
I really need a BIG favor- please be in prayer for my Daddy today. We're going to have his PET scan done today, and we will find out the results of it and the bone marrow biopsy he had a few weeks ago on Thursday. We are praying that these scans are clear, meaning that his cancer has not spread. If it hasn't spread, then he can go ahead and get started with the radiation and hopefully they'll zap it all and he should be good to go! That's our goal! We want this cancer gone and over with! Please pass it along to friends and family. I'm a strong believer in praying for someone by name, and if you are too, then please pray for Tim. My Daddy is the light of my life and I truly believe he has a lot of life ahead of him, and we have to get this cancer out and gone for him to be able to do that.

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Lord, please strengthen my Daddy's body and help him to fight off this cancer. Pull him through and heal him. Keep these scans clear and give the doctors wisdom to do the best for him. Give me and Mama strength for Daddy and help us to not fear. Give us faith and sustainment and courage and peace. I love you, Lord. Amen.

1 comment:

Melissa Venable said...

i will be thinking of him & praying!! :)