Friday, August 14, 2009

Dog's Life

Our dog has the best life in the world.
No, really.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

She sleeps 18-20 hours a day. The hours she spends awake are hours spent playing with us or her squeaky toys, chasing me around the house with her tongue hanging out, laying on my feet while I'm on the computer, riding around town in her daddy's truck with her ears flapping in the wind, or getting petted and kissed and rubbed by anyone she meets.
I found her like this the other day, snoring. In the bed.
I got the camera and snapped a few shots. Then she started wiggling and gave me the "Let's cuddle!" look.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I want my dog's life.

1 comment:

Melissa Venable said...

haha! i say that all the time about our shih tzu. he can be found lying on his back just like your doggie! He is always either napping, eating or playing! Very happy doggie!