Sunday, July 26, 2009

Coming soon.

Note to self:
Recipes to share:
-chocolate chip cookies (from scratch)
-the accidental pineapple right-side up cake
-brushetta chicken bake (the hubby's new fav)
Stories to tell you guys:
-My summer reads... I'm going through a book every 2 days! :D
-My teaching-itch. It's returned. I'm like in full-fledge, I-CAN'T-WAIT-TO-TEACH mode! I think it has something to so with the boxes and boxes and boxes of school supplies popping up at the local Wal-mart... (digression: Speaking of popping up at the Wal-mart~ There were sooooo many grudgy looking women wondering around the grocery store in BELLY shirts today. I mean really. It ain't lady-like to let your beer gut flop over you low rise jeans, and let it your belly button ring & nasty looking happy-trail show to the whole world... And I saw, like, at least 5 women doing this... It's just so wrong!)
-My quest to never make canned biscuits again.
-My obsession with the world of Tasty Kitchen. It's a love story really.
-Oh, and I can't forget to tell you all what happened to my poor neighbor! :(

<3 <3 <3

2 comments:

Melissa Venable said...

can't wait to hear! especially the neighbor story & what is Tasty Kitchen? & i definitely want this Brushetta Chicken Bake recipe!!

Black said...

Thank goodness I am not the only one who gets that warm feeling about school supplies. I also am so thankful that you broach the subject of skank nastiness that appears at Wally world.