Friday, June 12, 2009

Prayer, please.

I usually don't post twice in one day, but I just got a call from Mama.

They got Daddy's test results back. He recently had a knot come up on his head and the doctor took a biopsy. Today, doctor said the test show that it's "class V" skin cancer. I'm not exactly sure what that means, but the doctor seems to think that it's confined to this "pocket" where the knot was. It was like a big ball with a root that apparently went down nearly to his skull. The root part was scary to me. My mama and I are both pretty upset. Like she told me, if it was just a flat place, such as a mole or freckle-type of place, I don't think it would be as scary.

I'm going to keep everyone posted as I know more and more, and as they schedule his surgery. I'm not sure what kind of surgery will happen, but I know it's gonna happen soon.

Please, everyone, keep Daddy in your prayers, and for me & Mama, too.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Feel free to pass this along to people you know. More prayers can't hurt, can they?

Lots of love,

2 comments:

Carolina Girl said...

I'm so sorry! You got my prayers, I promise! Your dad looks so cute...hang in there!! =)

Breezy Bride said...

Yep, you are right- Daddy is very precious! Thank you so much for praying for us! <3