Sunday, June 14, 2009

One Year!!!

Today is mine & hubby's ONE YEAR wedding anniversary! Exactly one year ago, at about this time, I was sitting in a chair at the salon getting my hair done & veil put in! We are getting ready for church now. This morning I woke up to breakfast in bed, and Jake has had flowers like what I carried down the aisle placed in the church this morning in honor of our anniversary! I'm so happy!

If there was time (I'm running late and my hair is still wet...) this morning, I'd write you a book on just how much I love this amazing husband of mine and tell you how much he still makes me weak in the knees and makes me get butterflies in the pit of my stomach, and how blessed I feel to have him as mine, but I guess you're just gonna have to take my word for it. <3

June 14, 2008- The best day of my BEAUTIFUL life!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

With Love,

2 comments:

Black said...

Happy Anniversary to both of you! Robert and I hope you have many many more.

Carolina Girl said...

CONGRATS!! Ya'll are a great looking couple!