Monday, October 08, 2007

Just another manic Monday

So, I guess it would be hard to just jump into all my blogs without any background info.... that would be like jumping into a story right in the rise of action, in the middle of conflicts, with no setting or exposition.

So here's some setting and expostion of me.
a little about the main character... I'm 19 years old, full time over-committed student at Winthrop. Engaged, getting married in the summer. Only child, Daddy's girl. Born and raised southern belle. Future teacher, I will teach middle school... (yes, you read that correctly.)
Currently, I live somewhere between Blacksburg, Rock Hill, Gastonia, and Charlotte, depending on what day it is.
I am a child of God, born again Christian. Christ is my rock, my heart, my strength, and I constantly fall short of His expectations. I'm working on that.
I have goals and dreams, and I will achieve them.
Overall, I am a very happy, bubbly person. I stumble some. But that's okay. I know what it is to love and be loved. And that, after all, is the greatest of all.

No comments: